Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fraser Pictures

Happy faces by all.

Haha Sissi ruined this picture.


Katelyn and Andree walking through the inlet tracks. Note the large rock walls on either side.


Lake Wobby's large dunes that led down to the lake.


While passing stuck motorists, Angel and I decided to give them a little insult to injury. Haha. We had too much fun.


Lake MacKenzie flips.



More views of the very treacherous inlet tracks.


Flipping down the dunes into Lake Wobby.


Making awesome pictures.

The top of Eli Creek, about to float down.




Posing with the Aboriginals. I fit right in.


My special Aboriginal dance I performed.



The four men of the trip with the Maheno.




All of us at Lake MacKenzie



Taking a break from driving after we emerged from the inlet tracks.




The Aboriginals.



Us before getting on the ferry to take us across to the island.



The Maheno.



Us at the Maheno.



Underwater at Lake MacKenzie





Lake Mackenzie



Debating crossing the sand dunes at Lake Wobby



The beach terrain...one of the smoother parts.


Me rocking out behind the wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment