Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pictures

Heres a few more pictures from my stay on the Gold Coast...



This was the view I had from the plane window of the sun creeping up on dawn when I was landing in Brisbane.














The roommates and I took a trip to Mnt. Warning. This mountain is the first place in Australia that you are able to see the sun in the morning.








Ahh..Katelyn worked at Krispy Kreme and is the sole reason I became a closet addict to doughnuts. I've thus been 1 month doughnut free...
















One of the first nights out in Surfers with then new roommates.













The view from our top pool and jacuzzi.














The 5 remaining roommates of Magic Mountain apartments. Me, Andree, Tom, Katelyn, and Dave. Good times.









A scenic shot taken at a near by headland that over looks the town of Nobby beach (where I lived) and Surfers Paradise in the background.











Me and Katelyn headed out to go surfing. It was my first time.
I hate surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment